The new Cashculator beta is now available at https://dl.apparentsoft.com/beta/Cashculator-1381-b3.zip
Beta 3 changes:
Cashculator 2 can now import Cashculator 1.x database as a new document
- If you use this feature, please reply to this thread about how successful the import was
- After launch, Cashculator 2 will try to detect Cashculator or Cashculator+ and display an “import” dialog.
- If the database is in the standard locations for these applications, the Open Dialog should display the correct folder
- If your CCDB file is in a custom folder, you can select this other folder instead.
- Cashculator 2 will import all scenarios and categories, converting cell data into separate transactions
- All transactions will be generated for the 1st of their month
- Recurring transactions and comments will import as well
- Average calculations for categories work differently in Cashculator 2 and it will try the best effort
- Reconciliation starting balances will import on the 1st date of the month
- Horizon settings will be imported as well
- Icons are not imported since Cashculator 2 uses a different set of icons and doesn’t currently support custom ones
- Bug fixes related to drawing
- Fix reconciliation calculations when there are multiple scenarios in the document
- Improved drawing of highlighted column’s borders in reports and other tables.